MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

HB 320

runningmt

Looks like the Montana Republicans are at it again, Attempting to sell off our Public Lands. Please email everyone in the Montana House, and tell them to oppose HB 320.

I wish people would get as mad about this as they do about our guns being “taken away”

Last edited:
Looks like the Montana Republicans are at it again, Attempting to sell off our Public Lands. Please email everyone in the Montana House, and tell them to oppose HB 320.

I wish people would get as mad about this as they do about our guns being “taken away”
I’m having a hard time pulling this one up. What is it that is concerning? I can get the summary but the rest comes up jumbled.

Tell me what's wrong with this:

From the bill, linked here:

"3) The state may not sell title in fee simple to land granted or transferred by the United States to the 25 state by an act of congress, a court decision, or another operation of law that occurs on or after [the effective 26 date of this act]."

Tell me what's wrong with this:

From the bill, linked here:

"3) The state may not sell title in fee simple to land granted or transferred by the United States to the 25 state by an act of congress, a court decision, or another operation of law that occurs on or after [the effective 26 date of this act]."
Read the last sentence of Section 1, and the rest. Like the BHA email said, this is a sneak attack, they’re no longer going to come straight out and tell you they would like to sell our public lands, they will do it as a bait and switch, or worse, trick you in to thinking they have your best interest in mind.

Read the last sentence of Section 1, and the rest. Like the BHA email said, this is a sneak attack, they’re no longer going to come straight out and tell you they would like to sell our public lands, they will do it as a bait and switch, or worse, trick you in to thinking they have your best interest in mind.
So pass one law, then a totally opposite one?

Clearly this is BHA being a green decoy! What a sneaky anti hunting outfit.
Clearly you don’t know who BHA is.

You seem to have difficulty coming up with an original thought as well.

Go back to watching Fox News

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back