havalon piranta edge and Z

Just ordered myself up one, with some extra replacement blades as well.

'Sounds like a great price. Be sure and order replacement blades and be extra careful if you are working on elk. My friend proudly pulled out his new Havalon for me to use on my elk.. I promptly broke two blades and tried to severe a finger, so I went back to my trusty forty-year old Buck and easily completed the cutting.

'Sounds like a great price. Be sure and order replacement blades and be extra careful if you are working on elk. My friend proudly pulled out his new Havalon for me to use on my elk.. I promptly broke two blades and tried to severe a finger, so I went back to my trusty forty-year old Buck and easily completed the cutting.

Yeah they're sharp.

I just ordered one myself. I asked to have it shipped to a friend in the special instructions. I have one of these knives and they are simply great! Thanks for the heads up.

John

I just ordered one myself. I asked to have it shipped to a friend in the special instructions. I have one of these knives and they are simply great! Thanks for the heads up.

John

i just saw two separate orders from same person??? that must be yours? thanks for the heads up.

That is simply awesome customer service! If and when you add more clothing options I will order from you again. Thanks

I've been wanting one of these for the pack and this sealed the deal. Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks guys. they will go out tomorrow.

The Z is running very short. still a lot of Edge and other knives left if interested.

I have been interested in one of these knives as well. Thanks for the offer. If it looks like it will cut the mustard it will be the only knife in my pack this fall.

Orion... Question for you. I know the holster for this knife is included from a lot of retailers, but I see it listed as a standalone item on your online store. Just curious if the knives on sale include the holster or not? Thanks!

Orion... Question for you. I know the holster for this knife is included from a lot of retailers, but I see it listed as a standalone item on your online store. Just curious if the knives on sale include the holster or not? Thanks!

These ones do not. I purchased a lot of them before they changed their packaging so that guys could have the option. I do have some holsters as well but they are separate.

The Z is now sold out.

These ones do not. I purchased a lot of them before they changed their packaging so that guys could have the option. I do have some holsters as well but they are separate.

The Z is now sold out.
Sounds good. Thanks for clarifying.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back