Havalon knife users!

Bugler... for the Record, it's 267 thus far. I'm actually writing a book :D

Bambi, no, I never bring a backup knife. The case has slots for extra blades. Since I bought one several years ago it's all I bring.

I will confirm with my Havalon sales rep about the blades but i thought he said the 22 blades were slightly thicker. I could confirm if i could find where the heck i put my tracer knife...:confused:. But yes, on both knives you can swap from 22 to 60 and vice versa but for some reason havalon says it will not or wont recommend it. I think it is because of one blade is a little thicker and when installed it fits too tight, or loose depending on the model and for safety and liability but I had both in front of me once and swapped blaed on both the tracer and piranta. If I did it over again I would have a couple 22's for skinning and 60's for boning and quartering. I need to order more blades for my Web store anyway, so I will call and get some right away. Anyone need anything give me a shout.

I swear...........But this year I told my wife in April about it :D I set a goal of 300 this year and according to my Excel spread sheets and the rate I'll be around 320.

I'm also not Chitting about writing a Book, Not on that per say, but it will come up in the book. It will be done the end of March.

On the blades, I hated the 22's.. to round and fat. I like the 60XT's

267.................... Bs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I call BS too!! You don't run into someone at the Stinker Station buying a Trojan 3 pack that can boast that number...You run into them at Costco buying the 120 pack. You are full of it "O"!!

Last edited:
Ya but at 30 seconds a pop, it's really just over 2 hours of :hump: Do you count the times it's just the tip?

I'm not impressed :D

I'm not impressed :D

She isn't either, but she loves me anyways fortunately ........ :eek:

ThreadDirection.jpg

Last edited:
havalon

The 60's work fine for me.Let the knife do the work,or you will be sorry! If,you can find a browning mirage? replaceable blade knife,they work better on thicker hide in my opinion.The blade is sandwiched between metal like a conventional knife,but blades are of surgical steel like the havalon.I carry both,and wished they still made the browning blades.My huntng partners and I love them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back