Has anyone ever spoken to a real person in New Mexico?

So elk deadline is coming up in less than a week in New Mexico and I am unable to log into my account. Long story short I used to use a tag application service which created my account, of which I can't get by the security question. The service will not give me that information, so I've tried calling and emailing new mexico dept of wildlife to get the issue resolved. I've called right at opening, middle of the day, end of day, I've tried individual numbers from the contact page, and I have yet to speak to a person yet. I've sent emails over the last week with no response. I understand it's the busy time of year but you'd think they'd at least be well enough equipped to not let customers sit on hold for 4 hours. Anyone have any ideas on who to contact to get this issue resolved?

I would go back to that service and keep going up the chain. That is your account. Keep talking to managers.

So elk deadline is coming up in less than a week in New Mexico and I am unable to log into my account. Long story short I used to use a tag application service which created my account, of which I can't get by the security question. The service will not give me that information, so I've tried calling and emailing new mexico dept of wildlife to get the issue resolved. I've called right at opening, middle of the day, end of day, I've tried individual numbers from the contact page, and I have yet to speak to a person yet. I've sent emails over the last week with no response. I understand it's the busy time of year but you'd think they'd at least be well enough equipped to not let customers sit on hold for 4 hours. Anyone have any ideas on who to contact to get this issue resolved?

Ha! You don't know NMDGF well enough. There are some great people in the agency but overall it's a cluster.

I have tried to call at least 6 times in the last week and can not get in touch with anybody. That is what I call PP customer service!

So finally had a guy from administrative services call me back, very nice and set me straight. I used to put blind faith into the application service, for one being fresh out of school I just wasn't able to put that kind of money down on tags in multiple states, plus I didn't have much of a credit history at the time so I couldn't get a credit limit over $500, my situation has gotten much better over the last 10 years or so. The guys at the tag service told me that I should expect to draw a tag once every 5 years or so. Looking at their purchase history for me, they put all of my choices as Gila units with a max of about 2.5% draw odds.

Does Hank4Elk count?
No,not ever...LOL
I would call the main office in Santa Fe after they open after 8am & talk to someone there. I have had them help me with problems with my account before...lost UN & PW stuff. Even when I was NR I could get my app's & lic taken care of EZ. I can usually talk to a dept head or the like too.
I have always had problems with the Albacrackie office & staff. Only one.
SF staff & Cruces office have always been very helpful. I even get calls returned when you leave a message. Maybe not for a couple days ,but they call back & leave a message. Even Dept. heads.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back