Caribou Gear Tarp

Has anyone ever dealt with "montemlife"?

SilverDollars

Howdy,

I was wondering if anyone has ever dealt with montemlife.com ? I placed an order and I can't get any response from them beside the standard generated email showing that I placed an order. It is though no one is there and all communication has just disappeared. I am wondering if the are for real OR do I need to contact my credit card to cancel the order because of fraud. Thanks for your input!

Howdy,

I was wondering if anyone has ever dealt with montemlife.com ? I placed an order and I can't get any response from them beside the standard generated email showing that I placed an order. It is though no one is there and all communication has just disappeared. I am wondering if the are for real OR do I need to contact my credit card to cancel the order because of fraud. Thanks for your input!
Call their number, 415-965-5130. That's from the top of their website

I bought their trekking poles at Costco, so I imagine they are legit.

How long has it been since you ordered? It's possible they are closed for the Holidays. After Thanksgiving, some places reduce their workloads to allow employees to use personal time, vacation time, etc because it can't be carried over to the following year. The time between Christmas and New Years is the worst, with most places closing during that time. That's when they do inventory before the first of the year. But then again, this is the busiest shopping time of the year, so maybe they are just overwhelmed??

How long has it been since you ordered? It's possible they are closed for the Holidays. After Thanksgiving, some places reduce their workloads to allow employees to use personal time, vacation time, etc because it can't be carried over to the following year. The time between Christmas and New Years is the worst, with most places closing during that time. That's when they do inventory before the first of the year. But then again, this is the busiest shopping time of the year, so maybe they are just overwhelmed??
Thanks. I ordered mine before Thanksgiving!!! I'd just love to get some kind of reassurance, phone call or legitimate non-computer generated email, that there are people working there!!!!

Is the charge still "pending" on your credit card, or did it go through? Some places don't actually charge your card until the item ships.

I just called the # in reply #2, and got a recording stating "please hold on for the next customer service agent". Did you get at least that response??? I hung up at that point, but it seemed like someone would have picked up eventually

Howdy All. Well guess what? In yesterday's mail it came in! It had a USPO tracking number on it too. I still can't believe there was no communication from the company despite my efforts. What if the package was lost? I'd still have no knowledge that the order was filled and shipped. There must be some employee shortage. Who knows? Anyway, it appears they are legit. Thanks for all of your help!!!!! It was much appreciated and gave me hope!

Back