Yeti GOBOX Collection

Happy Thanksgiving from Mr. and Mrs. Fin

Thank you for keeping the lights on Fins, appreciate your tolerance of our shenanigans.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I never could have guessed how much I would get out of this forum, and I have come to appreciate the amazing contribution Big Fin makes to conservation, the hunting community in general, and to individual hunters. Thanks so much to Big Fin and all who make this such a great forum, and thanks to Mrs. Fin for all the background support.

I'm thankful that this forum is here for all of us. It's one thing that helps me somewhat keep my sanity during hard times as well as good. Believe me, I've had more bad than good the past year or so. I enjoy reading and sometimes participating in the different topics that are posted. I've met several members over the years, and gotten to "know" several more online. Life isn't always a big old bowl of cherries and this place helps bring me back to center when I need a boost.

I hope everyone had/has an enjoyable Holiday season at the end of this year. Next year just HAS to be better!

I like your word choice there Big Fin: a community of thinking hunters. That's what I like about this forum. I haven't been here long but I really enjoy getting on here and seeing all the thoughtful discussion. So thank you and Mrs. Fin for promoting and fostering such an environment. Very glad to be here.

To the Fins: Thank you for having me! Thank you for having this forum for us. And hope yours was a Happy Thanksgiving as well!

Happy thanksgiving everyone. It’s not a holiday we celebrate here in New Zealand but definitely enjoyed joining my friends in wyoming for a celebration last year. Hoping to make it back next year to rejoin the celebrations!

Thank you. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. Both immediate and extended.

There are so many members here from Montana, maybe after the virus is in our rear view mirror, all Montana members could get together at Hunting Wife house and enjoy the wine her and her husband has made ;)

I was invited to the forum by several members that I have had the pleasure of knowing in the past and I have made additional friends since being here. Thank you.

Mr and Mrs Fin, as well as all other ladies and gentlemen on the forum, thank you and Happy Thanksgiving--belated

Randy, I was told that if I see a post that might be offensive to some, I should click "report" on that post. I will exercise that option in the future when I see a post on the music thread that might be offensive to others :cool: Happy Thanksgiving Dave:)

Thank you. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. Both immediate and extended.

There are so many members here from Montana, maybe after the virus is in our rear view mirror, all Montana members could get together at Hunting Wife house and enjoy the wine her and her husband has made ;)

I was invited to the forum by several members that I have had the pleasure of knowing in the past and I have made additional friends since being here. Thank you.

Mr and Mrs Fin, as well as all other ladies and gentlemen on the forum, thank you and Happy Thanksgiving--belated

Randy, I was told that if I see a post that might be offensive to some, I should click "report" on that post. I will exercise that option in the future when I see a post on the music thread that might be offensive to others :cool: Happy Thanksgiving Dave:)
:eek: So you're going to report Rap/Hip-Hop? ;) Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! 🦃

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyaddof
Back