Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Happy Super Bowl Sunday

Hunterman

Outside of the first day of hunting, fishing, spring, summer, fall, winter,birthday, christmas,wedding anniversary, this has got to be one of the best holidays ever hump

Hunterman(Tony)

Here's one comercial you won't see :)

go to : http://www.budweiser.com/

type in your B-day atthe top Left.

then click on the EXCLUSIVE video you won;'t see at the BIG GAME...

I guessed they Nixed this ... .Fetchin funny !!!

I hate to say it,,but the game was better than the commercials this year :cool:

It was a good game if you were to mute the announcers :mad: They seemed to be going for thr Eagles :cool: I'm glad they lost hump hump

Hunterman(Tony)

It started out sloooooow though, I about fell asleep. :rolleyes: I'll admit it picked up a bit at the end.

It was a great game :D :D Not alot of pressure on the kickers while punting the ball :D :D Good close game :D
Quick Draw

PS I wanted New England to win, I don't like the way the Eagles uniforms look or the color green very much.

Bad news today - my sales secretary was hit head-on at 65 mph by a drunk driver last night after the game. :BLEEP: We almost lost her, but she came out of the first surgery okay. She suffered mostly internal injuries, but had to be cut out of her car. Her daughter's 12-year old friend was killed instantly, and her daughter has a crushed pelvis and several broken bones. In the other car, two nineteen year-old guys with a 16-year old girl, blood alcohol well over the legal limit. |oo I have not heard what injuries they suffered.

It is a sad day in our office, but we are glad that Sheri and her daughter survived.

Sorry to here about that Cali. :( I like to have a drink (or two) just like the next guy,,but why in the hell do people have to get shitfaced at a ballgame to think they are having a good time :MAD

Hunterman(Tony)

Dang, sorry to hear that California Hunter. I really hope those kids get Adult Trials. They do not deserve to walk the street. This day will always haunt Sheri and Her daughter forever, I just pray those boys do not walk away. They have my blessings!

:eek: :eek: Man that is really a bummer. :( :( I hope that she and her daughter recover well, and that the teenagers in the other car are not let go with a nothing sentance. :mad: :mad:
Best wishes.
Quick Draw

Just saw this post Cali....hope your friend and her daughter pull through o.k....You hear about thing sorta thing wayyyyy too much :MAD It should be one strike and a three year license suspension (min.) for any DUI IMHO!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back