MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

D

Dick Reece

Happy 4th everybody! Today is a day to set your differences aside,quit posting or talking about them,and be glad to be in a country where we can still do that sort of thing! Lots of people have died in the last 200+ years so we could be here and enjoy our freedoms,which are many.Let's all enjoy our day and show an attitude of gratitude to everybody,out of respect for those who died.

We will be cooking out this weekend,turkey burgers and veggie dogs with turkey chile,what are your plans ? We will probably have a huge watergun fight later that day,we always do
biggrin.gif
!

Hello Everybody and Happy Fourth Too! Thanks Seldom Ever for this post. Today I will be covering Mansfield and all the people that will be there to do just as you talked about, celebrating our freedom and not forgetting all those who sacrificed their lives for us.

I do have a debating issue to talk about here but I will wait until tomorrow. Today is not the day. Or maybe after interviewing many people today, it might be a forgotten issue by tomorrow and seem irrevalant.

So today, I salute the U.S.A. and all my friends here!

Seldom, glad to hear you will be able to handle a gun today even if it is only a water gun
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

God Bless and Be Safe,
Sheri L. Baity
Crow Woman

Happy 4th of July to everyone. Not only do we remember all of the ones who have given there live to make this the greatest country in the world. We also remember all of the ones who have served their country.

My hats off to all of my brothers and sister in all of the various services that have fought.

My 4th of July I have to work. Freedom still costs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back