Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Handy tips, pro tips, solid advice…

Elktrack

I’m sure y’all have a bunch of nuggets of wisdom to pass along. Here’s a couple to start it out. I may or may not have learned these first hand. Don’t judge.

* Do NOT take a chew with your binos hanging from neck and immediately put them to your eyes. Check eye cups first….

* If you ever have to yank your woolies down in an immediate action scenario, make damn sure the suspenders are out of the impact area… FYI there’s a set of gently used suspenders sitting next to a stump for anyone hunting the panhandle of Idaho. PM me for gps location and they’re yours, free.

* Always double check your supply of mountain money before you start hiking in. Or wear a shirt you don’t mind cutting up

I’m sure y’all have a bunch of nuggets of wisdom to pass along. Here’s a couple to start it out. I may or may not have learned these first hand. Don’t judge.

* Do NOT take a chew with your binos hanging from neck and immediately put them to your eyes. Check eye cups first….

* If you ever have to yank your woolies down in an immediate action scenario, make damn sure the suspenders are out of the impact area… FYI there’s a set of gently used suspenders sitting next to a stump for anyone hunting the panhandle of Idaho. PM me for gps location and they’re yours, free.

* Always double check your supply of mountain money before you start hiking in. Or wear a shirt you don’t mind cutting up
I have used snow to wipe my arse more times than I can count ... just yesterday as a matter of fact. Very glad to find the very last remnant of an opening weekend snowdrift at just the right moment. Only snow I saw all day. Whew. Works great, especially if it's the heavy wet stuff (powder not so much). Have to sit on a stick afterwards to put the hemorrhoids back in place. Oh well.

Did the dip lead to the sh*t? Nicotine is like a punch to the gut for me. Never fails. At least you can take the suspenders off, wader straps are also something to look out for.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back