Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Handy tips, pro tips, solid advice…

Elktrack

I’m sure y’all have a bunch of nuggets of wisdom to pass along. Here’s a couple to start it out. I may or may not have learned these first hand. Don’t judge.

* Do NOT take a chew with your binos hanging from neck and immediately put them to your eyes. Check eye cups first….

* If you ever have to yank your woolies down in an immediate action scenario, make damn sure the suspenders are out of the impact area… FYI there’s a set of gently used suspenders sitting next to a stump for anyone hunting the panhandle of Idaho. PM me for gps location and they’re yours, free.

* Always double check your supply of mountain money before you start hiking in. Or wear a shirt you don’t mind cutting up

I’m sure y’all have a bunch of nuggets of wisdom to pass along. Here’s a couple to start it out. I may or may not have learned these first hand. Don’t judge.

* Do NOT take a chew with your binos hanging from neck and immediately put them to your eyes. Check eye cups first….

* If you ever have to yank your woolies down in an immediate action scenario, make damn sure the suspenders are out of the impact area… FYI there’s a set of gently used suspenders sitting next to a stump for anyone hunting the panhandle of Idaho. PM me for gps location and they’re yours, free.

* Always double check your supply of mountain money before you start hiking in. Or wear a shirt you don’t mind cutting up
I have used snow to wipe my arse more times than I can count ... just yesterday as a matter of fact. Very glad to find the very last remnant of an opening weekend snowdrift at just the right moment. Only snow I saw all day. Whew. Works great, especially if it's the heavy wet stuff (powder not so much). Have to sit on a stick afterwards to put the hemorrhoids back in place. Oh well.

Did the dip lead to the sh*t? Nicotine is like a punch to the gut for me. Never fails. At least you can take the suspenders off, wader straps are also something to look out for.

Back