Gun Room Clean-up, Stocks

VikingsGuy

I have four stocks for sale:

A brand new, never in the field, Hogue Overmolded stock with Full Bedding Block. It is inlet for Ruger M77 short action standard barrel contour. They run $260 new I will take $150 TYD in the lower 48.

An almost new (one day at the range) Boyd's "Classic" laminate stock in "Pepper" gray. It is inlet for Ruger American Centerfire or Predator short action. It also has the metal trigger guard, metal magazine tab and the Ruger "v-blocks" They run $165 new, I will take $100 TYD in the lower 48.

Two lightly used at range Boyd's AtOne laminate stocks in "Nutmeg". Both are inlet for Ruger American Centerfire/Predator short action. Both have the target grips on them. Both of them were aluminum pillar bedded (incl. Ruger "v-blocks". Both were lightly action bedded, one to a Ruger American Centerfire (black devcon in picture) and the other to a Ruger American Predator (semi-white Brownells in the picture). I have one set of the standard grips, one metal trigger guard, one plastic trigger guard, one metal magazine tab and one plastic magazine tab. I also have one the extended butt plate with vertical butt pad adjustability. They run $215 new (plus extra for the metal parts). Either stock + the metal parts TYD in the lower 48 for $120. The other stock + plastic parts TYD in the lower 48 $100. I will throw in the extended butt plate for first to buy.

I'll take it. Let me know how you want me to pay. Just making sure it is the classic in grey and it will fit a ruger American 7mm-08?

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back