Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Gun powders

Seems like a dick move considering the amount of price gouging and hoarding going on...all that H1000 and RL26 powder is like 5-10 lifetimes worth of magnum rifles. Hopefully it doesn't end up on gunbroker for $100/lb
Yeah, no!

Not a dick move. Did you miss the post where he said he would sell you some if you were in the area.....for the same price he paid.

Reading comprehension.....its a thing.

Reactions: FLS
Yeah, no!

Not a dick move. Did you miss the post where he said he would sell you some if you were in the area.....for the same price he paid.

Reading comprehension.....its a thing.
Yeah no still a dick move...he could have left it in the store for the locals there since he didn't need it but he chose to use his buddy's connection at a store and prevented others from having it...

Move along...it's a thing

Last edited:
Hmm... it's a wonder why I can't find a box of primers to shoot my muzzleloader. Bummer there's a lot of guys hoarding this stuff.
I don’t have a lot but I’ve got enough 209 I could send you a dozen or so if you wanna pm me and they can legally be mailed

Bulk purchases......

The good thing about social freedom, it that we all have the freedom to go into a store and by a stock pile of a single powder to take home and look at gloriously as it sits on the shelf, likely not to be used fully for a decade. Just remember that our social freedoms come with responsibilities.

The responsible thing about social freedom, is to recognize that we are all part of a large social network of other people, who they in themselves also have needs and wants and desires just like we do.

Think of it this way. My neighbor goes to the store to buy a bag of sugar, there is no sugar on the shelf because an hour ealier I bought all the sugar in the store. After their shopping trip my neighbor come to my house to borrow a cup of sugar. "sorry, I bought it all because I could, there may not be sure for another 6 months and I need it all". Two weeks later I am on the way to the hospital, my child has been hurt badly. on the way I run out of gas. My neighbor drives past with 10 cans of gas in the back of his truck.......he keeps driving.....He might need that gas in 6 months from now.

Sure you got a bunch of a single type of powder, but is it not better to have 10 people at the range shooting or in the field hunting, or just one with his mountain of riches.

Love thy neighbor folks.....

I don’t know where you draw the line at hoarding vs being prepared. I wouldn’t have bought it all, but I would make sure my needs are covered for the foreseeable future. After the last batch of shortages I stocked up. I’ve got at least two 8 pound jugs of everything I use on the shelf.
If you’re an avid shooter and this caught you by surprise, I d say you were asleep at the wheel and have nobody to blame but yourself. At the same time I hope the assholes gouging on Gunbroker have to eat their overpriced primers.

If people quit buying things at outrageous prices, would it continue? They probably don't have that control though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back