Gun Advice

AZHUNTER/FISHER

I was just going to puchase a new shotgun that would be used for everything from doves to waterfowl and everything in between. I went out shoping and narrowed it down to a stoeger condor which is an over/under, and a Benelli Nova in camo both are about the same price. Thanks
Justin

I can't give you any info from personal experience, but I've heard very good things about the Benelli. I think that's what I would go with.

Oak

Benelli Nova is 3 times the gun over the Stoeger is. The Stoeger is a good gun but the Benelli is much better.

I am sorry guys, That Nova is just awkward feeling. Why dont you go with a an 870 or the 835 Ulti?

I have shot everything from ducks geese pheasant dove and turkey with my 870 mag, dont think I would sell it.

Yep Cameron, go with whatever feels best to you. But it sounds like he narrowed down what felt best to him to two guns, so I just commented on those.
wink.gif
Personally, I don't think the birds really care, so go with what you like!
biggrin.gif

Oak

Yes I have narrowed it down to what I like and feels best. I just asked cause I know the type of reputation benelli has for making good guns. But I'm not sure the type of reputation stroger. Thats all I was wondering. Thanks for all the replies.

Justin
AZ Gun&Reel

Check with Ken Levy at bear mountain sports.
My friend just bought the benelli legacy and is more than happy with it.
You can get there number on www.azod.com.
What a beaut of a gun. they also have the different styles of bennelli.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back