Guide to Poaching on Your ATV

MD, You're another one who just tries to stir up trouble with idiotic posts, although I'm sure they make sense to you.
biggrin.gif

No IT, MD4 was making a dig at you, taking credit for something that was worthwhile way after the fact.
Hey, whoever put the work into getting that trailer going did a good thing.

Let's examine the exchange:

Ithaca said <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> The trailer was the last project I was involved in as a CAP Director about ten years ago. Glad you like it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I understood this as he was instrumental in the purchase and set up of the trailer. Now I see it as he was in on the idea process, and therefore wants the credit.
drool.gif
Never mind the director(s) that have followed, or anybody else else that may have been involved.

I said:
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Funny, it looked pretty new for being ten years old. I'll look for the data plate when I'm at the show in Spokane next month to see when it was built. I bet the trailer I saw can't be more then two or three years old at the most. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I meant, I don't think we're talking about the same trailer. The trailer I saw can't be more the two or three years old at the most,and therefore not ten years old.

I have no idea how many of these trailers there are, but evidently you only did 1?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Why don't you get involved and learn something? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I thought I was getting involved (here), and learning something.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> ...he was hoping to catch me in a lie. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
footinmouth.gif

The only people who should be concerned with getting caught in a lie, are those that make lying a habit.
soapbox.gif

How many times have you referred to those who have a different opinion as STUPID? <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> For those of you too stupid to comprehend what you're reading.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man, that's weak.

Ten, "I understood this as he was instrumental in the purchase .."

You made an incorrect assumption.

"Never mind the director(s) that have followed, or anybody else else that may have been involved."

I didn't try to take any credit, just said it was a project I was involved in. Someone had the idea, then we started the feasibility study etc.

That's right, only one trailer---last I knew.

"I thought I was getting involved (here), and learning something."

Sorry, I meant in real life. How your CAP hotline ATV project going?

Met with a few folks. Not much more then that. Unlike you, I have no great desire to commit great works in life.

I enjoy hunting and fishing, and teaching kids how to hunt and fish.

Back