Caribou Gear

guess what i got

tnctcb

i was at sports authority today looking for another 69 dollar safe. i found out that gart sports bought out sports authority and they no longer sell the cheap safes.they had 2 safes in the middle range, one only held 7 long guns and the other they had lost the combo to. the guy told me he had another one just like it and he didnt know how many guns it held so we could pull it down and open that one. when he did it was a different safe and it was a 24 gun browning safe. being a mover by trade i passed on delivery and now have it set up and filled. the problem i have is what to do with the cheapos that are empty now.

Well you do have friends in Washington that could use one :D
hump.gif
:D :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Tim,
How many do you have and how much are you asking for them? How many do each hold? Got pictures of them? And Congrats On your new gun safe!
DixieLady

You could fill them with My things and leave it here at my house... ;) :D
Sounds like a good deal Tim...

They could be used as a place to store the naughty children.... :eek: ;)

well........... i thought i was. i was going to buy 3 of the guns dels buddy was selling but im only buying 1 now, he sold the others i wanted.hmmmm i need something i just dont know what.

I would never say that Tim, every ones children are their little angels...

It is the other troubled youth that come to visit yours angels that you lock in there for a short time. ;)

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back