Guess my age ????

Little Big Man MT Chris

Cleaning and packing for my move , came across this old gun oil can, it’s an antique now , still got oil in it, Must’ve been my dad’s , I have no idea why I have it or when I got it , the old faded price tag looks like it says .29 cents , and was sold at the Wigwam ? Guessing that was an old sporting good store was this a national chain or a local ? I could Google all this stuff , but I’m more curious to find out what other peoples answers are . Anyone got a clue as to when this might have hit the shelves ? Is it 70s or the 60s can’t be 50’s .29 cents seems to expensive for that decade

1641059005197.jpeg
1641059031033.jpeg

I guess if I would have zoomed in on the picture I would have clearly saw the remington stamp.

Chris, I remember there used to be WigWam and GI Joes stores in the Portland area in the 60s
I remember GI Joe’s when I moved back to Oregon in 87 , I seem to have a faint memory of a WIGWAM in Hillsboro ? maybe I went there with my grandfather in the 70s when I came down on vacation to visit relatives , I think they had a Tee Pee logo in their design . But my memory is very very very faded on the Wigwam is even accurate

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back