Yeti GOBOX Collection

guess im a real bow hunter now

tnctcb

i went out this morning and stayed all day.all morning i saw nothing. i came down and ran into my neighbor who has been hunting this place for many years.he showed me around the place and gave me some ideas on good places to hunt.we went to one spot but his brother was in there.so evening came and i went to the spot where i missed the turkey the other day, i sat a few hours and a hen turkey came in behind me and i couldnt turn for a shot and she flew away.i got out of the stand and rode the road checking out the spots he showed me and i jumped a buck so i went past where he went in the woods and eased my way back, i could here the buck on one side of the road slipping away then i heard something on the other side of the road so i waited to see what it was. i knew it wasnt another deer because of the grass moving but lower than a deer so it must be a hog.a few minutes later it pops out , a great big ARMADILLO, i thought then i said well they taste ok and i do need to check this sight so POP...in one end and out the other, only had to track him 2 feet.ill get del to post some pics for me so everyone can see my first bow kill. lol :eek:
armadillo1.jpg

armadillo2.jpg

Timsarmadillo.jpg

Timsarmadillo1.jpg

well got the shell off and everything was ruined oh well at least i have the memories lol.

You'll have to start using smaller arrows..LOL..Good going... :D
Now you are ready to start in on bigger game...Neigbor dogs come to mind. Maybe a big ally cat...LOL... :D

I bet your wife wasn't home for those pictures? Most wives don't like stuff on the table like that, that's why I'm betting she wasn't home. He's a good looking armadillo.

tom my wife actually took the picture then she said now get that damn thing out of my house. lol

Did you give the required yell,

"WHO'S YOUR DADDY?"....

Gotta yell that when you take Armadillo.. I think it's a new law....

:cool:

Back