Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Grouse Hunting

Turbo

While Papa Moose is being helicoptered to safety by search and rescue:D , I went Grouse Hunting about an hour northeast of where they are. Shot a few birds. Found this nice 6 point elk antlers, too (looks like a lion had been chewing on it). Much better than hiking 16 miles for sheep, all I had to do was drive around.

Attachments

• Family 011.jpg
    Family 011.jpg
    801.1 KB · Views: 298
  • Family 018.jpg
    Family 018.jpg
    752.2 KB · Views: 307
Two of those above are Blue Grouse One is a Spruce, here is the Ruffed I got.

Attachments

• Spruce.JPG
    Spruce.JPG
    893.3 KB · Views: 272
Awesome Turbo. I've been seeing a ton of grouse lately but it's hard to pick them out of the air when your toting a stick and string :D

HOLLY Friggin REDNECK !!!!!!

Dude, like the Facial hair, Who's the 2 younfger clowns ?

For those that don't know I used to Work with/for Turbo. He relocated to another office the Same time I left and started my own company..... He got his Nick name because he's so "fast" and catching jokes .. ;)

I notice no one in the Family knows how to smile............

(Holding my had away from my face nd Whispering..) DAAAAAAANNNnnnngggg ... hehehe Inside joke :p

Welcome aboard Beotch !!!

I spent 4 days this week hunting (or just looking for) a dang sage grouse. For living in the desert you think you would be able to find one every 10 feet, but that wasn't the case. So Tuesday I finally got to use my shotgun and this time I wasn't shooting at a jack rabbit. I ran into about 7 of them between a field of alfalfa and some sage brush. There were two high school kids ahead of me, so I thought I would share the wealth since you can only legally shot one bird per day, so I shot the lead one pushing the others toward those kids. They both filled their limit.

Moosie, those two kids with me in the other pictures are my two brother in laws (my wives brothers) Sam and Keagon. Keagon is the one with the huge belt buckle (he's 16), you know all small town Idaho boys go through the big belt buckle stage. He wants to rodeo, and rope goats. Don't pretend you don't have a diner plate in your dresser drawer you once used to hold your pants up.hump

Attachments

• Family_006resize.jpg
    Family_006resize.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 182
Don't pretend you don't have a diner plate in your dresser drawer you once used to hold your pants up

Turbo- Have you seen the pic that T-Bone posted....it'd be more like a platter these days!!! :eek: ;)

Shot these two pheasents on my way deer hunting.

Attachments

• rshunting 006.JPG
    rshunting 006.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 112
  • rshunting 007.JPG
    rshunting 007.JPG
    210.8 KB · Views: 113

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy