Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Greetings from Wisconsin

dsquaredwi

Hi All, I just joined the forum today and thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself. I'm originally from Western New York State and started out my hunting and fishing career on Lake Ontario and the Finger Lakes region. I lived in Florida, Alaska, Minnesota, Idaho, and now I'm in Wisconsin. I hunted and fished a LOT before moving here so my sons could attend a good High School. I must admit I've gotten a little tired of dark, cold winters so I'm looking at Northwest Arkansas as my next place to call home within the next couple of years. I have visited the area around Beaver Lake and I'm going down this year to check out Norfork Lake. For now, I am enjoying the great trout fishing in the driftless region of Wisconsin and the Kickapoo valley and kayak fishing the backwaters of the mighty Mississippi. I wouldn't mind doing some spring turkey hunting if I can get on some land somewhere nearby.

Hello and welcome to the forum from the other side of the states.

Welcome. I know a few guys in your area of the state that have some success on public land down that way and some other guys that have had luck knocking on doors to hunt turkeys. Good luck this spring.

Welcome from northern Il. I went to school in upstate NY and had a lot of buddies from the Cuse, the Roc and Buffalo. Had some good times there in my younger days. WI is an outdoor paradise in my mind, enjoy it while you’re there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back