Greeny's Lobster??

I had it officially measured a few weeks back. Gross 83 1/8, net 82 6/8. His horns were 16 3/4 long, 6 1/2 base, and 5 1/2 prongs.

Looking in the P&Y book, he will be #2 from MT. The #1 was taken 10 or 12 years ago by a friend of mine and it scores about 85 gross, 84 2/8 net, a 16" buck that had mass about like the Lobster, but it had prongs that were over 7" long. A really neat buck.

ONLY #2 ?!?! What a WUSS
wink.gif

On A serious note, How many critters do you have in the Book, Spaz ? B&C also.

Could you post a Picture of Each one and the Score with um ?

Congrats on the Lobster's final grade...

Will he end up on your wall? And how the hell do you decide, with the Mulie and the dozen Elk that all deserve to be on the walls?

Yeah, thats what I want to know. Which ones go on the wall? That buck HAS to, (both the mulie and the prong) the bull is chump change for greeny, he's got those things laying all over the dam place there! (by the way, what did he final out at Kurt??) And yeah, just kiddin, that is an awesome bull! While we're at it, what does the mulie net? I know it hasn't been 60 days, but I'm sure you have a pretty good idear.

I was Shocked and Amaise spending the Night at Greeny's house a few times.. His Walls are bare. He just stacks them up in the yard. go figure ...
wink.gif

Back