Caribou Gear

GREENHORN SCORES !!!!

Greenhorn,

The e-mail I sent you is nothing major, it can wait until the end of the month for a response. I will be helping guide again this year. The bulls don't look so bad, I think the rut will be week or behind from what I've seen

Did anyone really have a doubt this wouldn't be the result? When he told me about the seven about 5 months ago I KNEW he would kill him, even if he didn't know it!

Congrats Kurt, you are a phenom, there is no way to deny it. I also have to thank you for your advice on where to hunt. If I knew how to shoot a friggin bow I would have a bull that may outscore that one. I'll write ya a little email with some more info!

Thanks and Congrats again!

Ernie

After looking at the sheds of the 7 he got I guess maybe its a different bull?! But anyhow, there was still no doubt he would get a hawg!

Bummer for WW, hopefully you get some more time to get one soon!

Greenhorn:
Great looking bull!! Sorry I didn't get to congrat you earlier but I was rather busy getting my ass kicked by those wapitis' in the beginning of the season.
Thumbs up buddy!!

GH,
Just wanted to congratulate you on your outstanding bull elk. Someday I'm going to acquire your hunting skills and......... :D

MtnHtr

Yeah I'm back in the archives to check out who's killin what.......

Well Done! AGAIN!!!

So how tall are your ceilings?
When are you doing the gameroom addition?
Those antlers are really starting to stack up!

Back