Green horn can say...

The fact is greeny has shot more and bigger animals than me and you are afraid to censure anyone who does that.

Your still a liar marland

So I can say bad words as long as it doesn't offend just one person??

Good....Y'all can gargle my seed!

Y'all is plural. More than one person
biggrin.gif

Liar??hahhahahahah too funny, sorry I don't have time for you...

No there's no censoring but Greenhorn does contribute useful information, so does MD and Michael and Lostagain and Washingtonhunter and a host of others, YOU don't just blow in every once in a while and post filth....

So if ya stay current you can use bad language???

What about the children?

****in' hypocrites

MULE, i havent been here for a while and after looking through the recent posts i see your spending about 30 hours a day whining on this forum that has turned into the MD4ME, MULE, and MichealR WHINEFEST.

Pull your panties out of crack you whinin PUSSY. Gargle My Sac too!

This place is starting suck due to the people mentioned above.

Few can be plural, just not a FEW. No foul there. Come on back around MULE, we've got other fights to fight around here. I've been censored a time or two (I can't find my parting shot from December, MARS where'd you put it).

Ten Bears, I don't have a clue, I don't remember you going over the edge...wasn't that about the time the server changed? If so, there was about 2 weeks there that I couldn't get in, and others were covering for me. Was it a good 'un?

Gotta have an angle Elkchsr
wink.gif
Heck if I did it and I remember it, I own it. But, you know I delete and edit so much it's hard to remember every one. Oh BTW you missed some punctuation there, don't let it happen again.
biggrin.gif

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back