PEAX Equipment

Green Chile

AzSlim

Since it is that time of the year here is a recipe you will like. You can also cook it in a pressure cooker, I do when i am out in the field.

Green Chile

Start with 2 lbs of lean game - I used elk this batch - a big can of diced tomato's, a big can of whole chili's that I dice in 1/4" thick slices, 1 large sweet onion diced, 4 fresh jalapeno’s - 2 seeded and 2 with the seeds left in, 2 cloves of garlic diced fine, seasoning salt, seasoning pepper, spicy Mrs. Dash and a big blast of sweet Hungarian paprika to bring out and blend all the other flavors. Don't know how much water, enough to cover the ingredients when you start and add a little more as time goes by. Cook in a crock-pot over night and eat with grated cheese and tortillas for sopping the juice.

For those of you that can't take much spicy hot, the seeds and white membrane of a pepper contain the heat. If you take out the seeds and membrane the flavor of the pepper comes out without all the heat. My daughters can't take too much is why I seed and clean 2 of the peppers. Be warned, the longer something with fresh peppers ages the hotter it gets. If you don't have access to fresh hot peppers then canned will work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back