Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Grayboe stocks

nhenry

Anyone using Grayboe stocks? I'm looking at the Terrain and Outlander as a possible option for an upcoming build.

I just realized there was another thread on here with similar content. It didn't come up when I searched it initially.

I have the Outlander on my Bergara B14. No complaints about it. Pretty lightweight, good feel and it dropped right in. I did put a makeshift cheek riser on it as the comb height is a bit low for me and there is no cheek piece. I don't think it made the rifle any more accurate but it didn't hurt it by any means. It has always shot at least MOA.

I was looking at buying one until I caught on to how many are breaking in cold temps. Spend a bit of time searching you will probly change your mind.

I’ve seen pics of them breaking as well. I’d probably go a different route

I've got an outlander on a 700 LA. It's been beat against the rocks on elk and goat hunts, packed in on mules multiple times, always rigged with a bipod. Never had an issue.

Yep, breaking at the wrist of the buttstock seems to be a recurring issue.

I was on the fence about ordering one too. The shape/weight/price/features are pretty good but that means nothing if the buttstock breaks off.

I have an Outlander on my Bergara B-14 and really like it. Great fit and feel, and no issues hunting multiple days in single digit weather.

I have one, no problems breaking or cracking yet, but the barrel channel isn't exactly even side to side. It's still free-floated, so I haven't messed with it.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back