Caribou Gear Tarp

Graphic attack

There were a couple of wiener dogs down the street from my house growing up that would bark at us from behind their little chainlink fence.

First thing I thought of watching that video...

One of my neighbor ladies stopped by to see if I could come over to help with the coyote problem. I told her I’d bring my rifle and calls and be setup at first light. She said, ”you’ll shoot them?, I can’t let you do that.” I told her I can’t help Any other way.

When we used to own horses, I would ride them daily from about early August until September when we took them hunting. Usually it would be a full packstring pre-daylight ride to accommodate work, kids schedules, etc. I would often have coyotes flank me and my dog for quite a ways (there was a den in this area). It was terrifying, I'm still going to therapy over it.

My dog growing was a 50% border collie and Australian Shepard but he was big for either. Toughest dog I have ever had. Every year he would bring us coyotes, foxes and other critters he killed. We were out with the cows one day and a couple coyotes starting sneaking in. Our dog took off after them. One stopped to turn to fight or just curious and our dog just mowed him over grabbed him by the throat and they yote starting screaming. Our dog shook him so bag it must have broke the coyote's neck. Weird I know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back