Grand slam complete

North central Florida. I was hunting camp blanding.
I grew up in Clay county FL. I didn't realize those were Osceolas at Camp Blanding. I looked at the FWC site and sure enough, we were killing Osceolas without knowing it. Ive killed a few during deer season. Didn't start spring turkey hunting till I moved to SC. Now I'm addicted. Heading to SD next week for Merriams.

Last edited:
I grew up in Clay county FL. I didn't realize those were Osceolas at Camp Blanding. I looked at the FWC site and sure enough, we were killing Osceolas without knowing it. Ive killed a few during deer season. Didn't start spring turkey hunting till I moved to SC. Now I'm addicted. Heading to SD next week for Merriams.
You’ve already got the hardest one in my opinion. Merriams are easy compared to Osceolas and easterns.

You’ve already got the hardest one in my opinion. Merriams are easy compared to Osceolas and easterns.
Those were pre cell phone days.. I wish I had been better about taking pictures back in the day. I’ve caught some big bass out of Kingsley Lake. Friend had a house on it.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back