Got the boat!

Nightcrawler

Be still my heart! I'll never go back!

I have something new hidden away in the garage. You think Rob will notice? LOL Seriously, okay, hardly ever seriously......we have a new baby! We went and looked at a 99 Champion last week. And then this morning....well, this morning I fell in love! The owner took us for a spin around Sag! Oooo baby! Beautiful! It started something like this......

Two poor miserable souls moseyed out to the truck, climbed in and started off on a journey no one saw coming. As these two souls traveled down life's road, they pulled down a path (Saguaro Marina) that unknowingly would lead them to the only path (boat ramp 2) to happiness (alright already, it's just a story). Our two pilgrims of life found a place to call their own (no trailer parking), even if it was for a brief period. The two made the risky choice to exit the truck and look for a brighter place. As they were walking along, it happened! They looked up and saw IT! Immediately they shielded their eyes from the intensity of the light. Still they kept going toward the light. Something inside them came alive and then they felt it......their hearts! They had again begun to beat! Blinded by the light, they heard a voice tell them to "go to the dock". Once at the dock, this beautiful magic traveling machine awaiting them. Overtaken by the beauty and the light, the two stood frozen in time until again....they heard the voice....saying "get in the dang boat already!"

It was then that the two began to feel a new breath of life (wind) entangle them! The wind, the water, the cliffs, the awesome purr of the motor, the site of Da in his boat (?).....it was just too much! They knew this was it. This is what they've been missing! How long they had been deprived of this amazing spring of life! They knew they could never go back. Not now. Not after this. As their journey came to an end, they again heard "the voice" saying, "Get out of the boat already!" As they walked up the dock they knew they would do whatever they had to in order to be able to have this experience again. To be able to call this beautiful machine their own. Yes. Again the voice "where's the money, honey? No cashola....no boatola." As fast as they could, they obtained the cashola and followed the machine to it's home (although, not for long). It was here that this amazing magic machine became theirs! Carefully they coaxed the baby to the truck and hooked her up and brought her to a new home. One that would still cherish her. And that is how the story goes. The en.......beginning!

Yep! That awesome baby is in our garage where she is safe and sound. Honestly, the guy we bought it from is a gem. He was very patient with my "I'm dumb, I don't know anything about boats" questions. He hated to see it go.

99 Champion 190 F/S, 200hp Johnson (90 hrs), Motorguide tm, Lowrance X65 (or is it 65X?), all maintenance done through Tempe marine, skis, convertible and bimini tops, boat cover, motor cover, 2 "bicycle" (?) bass seats (in addition to the regular removable boat seats), ropes, anchors, buoys, oil, cleaners, jackets, live wells, bilge pump, radio, rod holders in the storage compartment, on board charger, swing away tongue, lights, and well extras. For a 1st boat, I don't think we did too bad. Boat is very clean. Well taken care of. The down side? Well, it has purple accents. Uh huh. Purple. Still a purty boat though. Hey! It's a ROYAL purple!! Ya, that's it...ROYAL!

Thanks for reading my short little post. Naw, I'm really not excited. Really, I'm not. LMBO

Check out the pics
fixboat1.jpg

fixboat3.jpg

fixboatfamily1.jpg

fixboatmomsam.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-13-2002 02:04: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]</font>

OH!!!MAN!!!OH!!!MAN!!!
Now you can show the fisherwoosies around here up with your fine ride and kids that will probably want to be in it as often as the dog wants to go for a ride...LOL...Congrats on your new ride..... :D :D :D

Nice boat nightcrawiler.. thats a good choice as well.... it should be just fine for you and the kids... Rob might not be able to get a ride......

Delw

Congratulations Nightcrawler! I looks like a well kept boat. I'll refrain from commenting on the purple. Now go enjoy it.

NoviceDave

Congrads NC the boat looks very very nice. With all the equipment it came with sounds like all you need to do is add water.

I'm sure you guys will enjoy it.

Westy...

Soon I hope! One of our supervisors is out this week so Rob has to be in shop to put out the fires... :D

Does sleeping in it count as use? LOL :D :D

You guys aren't doin the nasty in it are ya? Get that thing in the water! If you needed to fill the garage you shoulda bought jet skis! :D :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back