MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Got My Paper Work For My

Hunterman

Licenses for operators of uninspected passenger vessels..(or a 6 pack license)..So I can carry 6 or less people on my boat, for our buisness...We also got the paper work for a trademake, on the name of the buisness, and our boat..Things are looking good so far..I have just one question,,,,Where do I find any books on drugs??? So I can study for my drug test....

Hunterman(Tony)

I hear pickle juice works for that.
biggrin.gif

Ya know,,I've been salmon fishing for dand near 40 years,,and never knew you can use drugs for fish
eek.gif
Maybe I should have paid more attention in school when those guy wanted me to buy weed to take fishing with me
cool.gif
instead of beating their butts
fight.gif
biggrin.gif
fight.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Good luck sitting for a 6 pack. Open water navigation,(Set and drift), landmarks, vessel identification were the big things when I took mine, but that was almost 30 years ago. I don't know what they concentrate on anymore...Oh, and don't forget Rules of the Road. I studied hard for that. "Red right Returning", and "See the lights of red and green, set your course and steer between". I always liked those two.... Know what, all the time I was on the water, I never remember seeing a single road or road sign....

cool.gif

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back