MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Goose Decoys for Sale

fowl_minded

I have a full spread of goose decoys for sale. It is a really nice setup that I have killed a ton of birds over and I am sure they will work just as well for you as they have for me. I am looking to sell them either as a full package or by brand. I am not interested in people picking and choosing through the spread on what they would like. These decoys are in good condition they have some dirt here and there on them but they are in good working condition. Some of the Averys have broken heads but I believe I have extras heads that I purchased for spares. If someone would be willing to purchase the whole setup I would sell it all for 1300.00 (that's averys, bigfoots, shells dakotas). When I went through and added it all up new retail on this goose setup would be over $3000 just for the decoys. Also I don't have any blinds for sale just decoys. TRAILER IS NOT FOR SALE
Here is the list:

3 dozen Avery Pro-Grade Full body with motion stakes and 4 6-slot decoy bags for $700*
(feeders and active body styles and 4 bulls)
3 Dozen Big Foot Full Body Decoys $600
(mixed bag of feeders and active gen 1 and gen 2 big foots)
2 Dozen Avery Sleeper Shells $175
1 6-pack Dakota Lesser w/stands $150

Again I am not willing for anyone to pick and choose through the spread. Either you take it all by brand or in its entirety. If you want to come and take a look at them we can certainly make arraignments. Thanks for looking and good luck this hunting season!

PM me if your interested thanks for looking

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back