PEAX Equipment

Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

Just got back from hunting. Sounds like everyone wants this thread gone. Can't figure out how to delete it. Let me know what to do and I'll do it.
I bet if you just change the title a little bit it will show up so low down on most google searches people will never see it.

Last edited:
View attachment 294727

This cat is now an absolute legend at this point. He's single handedly saved the beloved UL opportunity and doesn't even know it. Thank you @rogerthat without you none of this would've been possible.
My mom always said I was a helpful person and I would do great things. Wish she was still around to witness this

Good try,but Google Fu still pulls this up as it’s number one hit for keywords Montana Unlimited Hunttalk based on content.

Rebranding isn’t working.

In other news, the 2nd cat that was taken in three oh three sounds like a real dandy if the pic I saw is indeed that cat. Makes the lambington twine kitten from a few years ago look like it was from Wild Horse Island.

Tough year on the nursery
I think I had a stroke reading that. But if its the kitty that I saw a pic of alive I don't know how someone in good conscience could pull the trigger on it.

Also as sort of a late joiner of this thread earlier this year I love this thread but I do see the problem. I was thinking about hunting in general and about SM posts as well as YT videos and how I think they hurt more than they help. I am as much to blame as the next guy as I love a good hunting video but I also am tired of seeing so many people at every trial head that I pull up to.
This is all to say that I may puss out on a hunt or two but until FWP decides to shut the UL down I will be up there every year until I fill this damn tag. And then maybe I be I'll be a little bit closer to being as cool as @buffybr. So if this sucker gets nuked by ol' BigFin or Mrs.BigFin thanks everbody for the great stories I have truly loved hearing all the history around this hunt.

In other news, the 2nd cat that was taken in three oh three sounds like a real dandy if the pic I saw is indeed that cat. Makes the lambington twine kitten from a few years ago look like it was from Wild Horse Island.

Tough year on the nursery
Thanks @FREAK Your picture of the cute little kittens nuked em. Another casualty coming from the internet and this thread. Clean it up guys.

only kidding. .... maybe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back