Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

Well congrats to the successful hunters this season. I was DEFINITELY not one of them. First year out was definitely an eye opener and even though I'm in probably the best shape of my life I need to get in even better shape before next season. These mountains are no joke. Season consisted of the wife and I getting hit with some elevation sickness along with one of the worst sun burns of my life and then absolutely trashing my feet. On the bright side I saw great scenery and had a big billy run right through camp.

Here are my submissions to the sheep hunt selfies and camp photo contest.

Attachments

• 20230917_184938.jpg
    20230917_184938.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 129
  • 20230917_165736.jpg
    20230917_165736.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 128
  • 20230917_184919.jpg
    20230917_184919.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 129
I saw way too many of you in there this year. The weather was too nice for once!

Pro tip: maybe don’t sit on the skyline all day every day. If I can see you at 4 miles with my naked eye, the sheep surely do too. At all times I could spot at least 1 person on the skyline during every minute of daylight. Come on noobs, get it together.

I guess that’s what I get for hunting even remotely close to a popular area, which looked like a KOA campground this year.

I saw way too many of you in there this year. The weather was too nice for once!

Pro tip: maybe don’t sit on the skyline all day every day. If I can see you at 4 miles with my naked eye, the sheep surely do too. At all times I could spot at least 1 person on the skyline during every minute of daylight. Come on noobs, get it together.

I guess that’s what I get for hunting even remotely close to a popular area, which looked like a KOA campground this year.
I was pretty bummed when there were 9 trucks at the trail head at the end of a road that I thought only jeeps and atv's could make it up.
I was even more surprised that there was a dually 😂.

One of those rams very well may be the twine ram
You know I was just kidding, I binge read this thread when I first joined HT and super impressive to get it done in that country. You’ve got a very impressive trophy. I’ve gotta give it a go before it’s no longer a thing.

I was pretty bummed when there were 9 trucks at the trail head at the end of a road that I thought only jeeps and atv's could make it up.
I was even more surprised that there was a dually 😂.
Nothing like bringing a 1 month old full size up a jeep trail..
-buff job ~$200
-new tire $405
-running boards carved out
-no sheep spotted “priceless”
😂

Last edited:
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member