Caribou Gear Tarp

Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

They will assign the case to the crew of guys who had a regular old deadhead ram in a closet for over a year, oh that’s a world record and people are asking questions about it…maybe we should dig it out in a few months.
They'll probably assign it to the same officer that plugged the ram after his thorough "looks legal to me" inspection. :(

Isn’t this the head of the sheep foundation that went on a guided sheep hunt in his own state?
I believe he was still a Wyoming resident, when the headquarters was still in Cody, when he went on an unlimited hunt with Atchison and Hurley. It was a real hunt and he got a very nice ram. Nothing like Boddington's canned lamb hunt. He of all people should know that this deal stinks to high hell.

I believe he was still a Wyoming resident, when the headquarters was still in Cody, when he went on an unlimited hunt with Atchison and Hurley. It was a real hunt and he got a very nice ram. Nothing like Boddington's canned lamb hunt. He of all people should know that this deal stinks to high hell.
That ram was indeed very impressive.

I know nothing about it - I'm sure it was a great time. But, moving from Cody to Bozeman takes you farther from the unlimited units. :D

Not a sheep hunter and doubt I ever will be but there's no way that little bastard is legal. They even hold his head to obscure the profile so you can't tell... probably trying to hide the milk on his lips too
Come on guys….give it up….we will never figure this out…cause…

Only the lamb knows
🤦‍♂️😂😂
(Sorry if this has been posted in the last 164 pages but I couldn’t resist)

Nice ram no doubt. i just remember reading about that and scratching my head about living so close, being in his role, and hiring an outfitter. No offense meant to the sheep community..
He was a lucky guy. He didn't hire an outfitter. He got one of the best ex outfitters to go with him as a friend for free. Also got another WSF friend Kevin to go along and tend horses while Jack and Gray went off trail up high looking for sheep. They had no idea this ram was where he was. They covered a hell of a lot ground and ended up in the right place at the right time. A perfect example of what an unlimited hunt should be.

He was a lucky guy. He didn't hire an outfitter. He got one of the best ex outfitters to go with him as a friend for free. Also got another WSF friend Kevin to go along and tend horses while Jack and Gray went off trail up high looking for sheep. They had no idea this ram was where he was. They covered a hell of a lot ground and ended up in the right place at the right time. A perfect example of what an unlimited hunt should be.
Much better details there. Congrats to him.

This thread is pathetic. The ram is plugged. That ship has sailed and nothing will happen. If everyone is so passionate about saving young rams in the ULs get off the computer and go kill a mature one first.
Seasons over Frankie. That's why we're all stoved up and full of piss and vinegar. One day it'll all come together. I'm pretty sure I've seen you post on here thanking people to so.

Congrats again on your ram. Anyone that spends 2 weeks straight on top of the world deserves a ram for sure.

Last edited:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back