Good news for sportsmen

How did this make it through committee with the current chairman? I thought he was dead set against this?

Hopefully the road ahead is smooth. Can Bishop block this for vote as well? The LWCF would be reauthorized no problem if he would just let it come up for a vote. Can he block this just as he's blocking the LWCF?

Last edited:
Sorry, I thought Bishop was in the Senate. That guy is crazy enough that I'm still worried that somehow he might get the LWCF part of this axed before it gets through the house.

Bishop didn't get a vote on this in Senate Committee, but the Senator from Utah, Mike Lee, was the sole NAY vote.

I'm from Utah and am embarrassed that these guys represent me. I emailed them both very blunt letters just a few minutes ago (I was a little angry and probably should've calmed down before hitting SEND).

They need to know that their base constituency, hunters, have turned on them.

Bishop didn't get a vote on this in Senate Committee, but the Senator from Utah, Mike Lee, was the sole NAY vote.

I'm from Utah and am embarrassed that these guys represent me. I emailed them both very blunt letters just a few minutes ago (I was a little angry and probably should've calmed down before hitting SEND).

They need to know that their base constituency, hunters, have turned on them.

I emailed them too, and never get a response. I don't think they understand yet we need to double down I guess. I'm also embarrassed grizz, it's pretty terrible what comes from our state.

I emailed them too, and never get a response. I don't think they understand yet we need to double down I guess. I'm also embarrassed grizz, it's pretty terrible what comes from our state.

A couple of hundred camo-clad hunters protesting every Bishop & Lee event would probably be enough to get them to sit down and shut up... or at least bring a Primary challenger to oust them.

We just need everybody understanding that Rob Bishop and Mike Lee are anti-hunter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back