Good news for CA residents, and non

hntrjohn

I was talk to a friend of mine. Her husband works for Dept. of Fish and Game as a Bioligest. Coming in 2002 will be a prefence point system. He did not know if it will be like Colorados or Nevada, or WY sheep. What ever it is it will make me happy.

I am tired of some people geting X zone tag 4 years out of 5, or people getting elk tags more than once.

John

Delw

just hpoe they dont use the point system like they do in AZ. It sucks!!!!
I know guys who get drawn everyyear for deer and elk and about every other for antelope. I havent been drawn for elk in 20 years and deer only 3 times in 20 years. how ever the last 5 years I have been drawn for antelope. Ive havent been drawn for sheep either but thats expected. I do know 3 guys that got drawn for sheep 2 years in a row. Its a once in a life timehunt but if you dont kill one you can draw again, and they did

Delw

hntrjohn

I think AZ and NV have the same point system. The exstemely lucky can draw very frequently while the very UNlucky may never draw. I like CO system, and the way WY is doing sheep draws with 75 % going to the ones with the most points and 25% open draw is not bad either.

John