good news an bad news

AZHUNTERR

good news is that i get to kill something this year

bad news is some s.o.b broke in to my house an stole my guns

That sucks AZ

He I have a few if you need to borrow any just ask.. its really no biggy I have let guys use them before...

Now onto more important issue...

lets find the piece's of shit and since they are carrying weapons(and I am in fear of my life) lets kill them....

Delw

Del, that is BS and you know it. All this time I had no idea. You mean to tell me that..
all I need to do is ask to borrow a gun.
wink.gif

THANK DEL

but i did find out some info

went to the skate park spent a 100.00 an got somr info an one name pop up each time an one kid describe my 44 mag to me an i didnt say what gun was missing

Oh great a shooting at the skate park... my wife's girlscouts troop just got back from one an hour and a half ago....

Keep on them
Delw

AZ, That truly sucks, it happened to me in 1994. $5K worth of guns gone in less than 30 seconds. I got back a side by side that looked like they used it as a pry bar! Best of luck on your recovering your guns.

I hate thieves that sneak into ones own home, I think an example should start being made of the little vermin when caught and have them strung up by their thumbs, skinned alive, have salt water thrown on them, poked with a hot poker and then left to hang by a fire to slowly dry into a whispy carcuss to flap whistfully in the wind...
mad.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back