Caribou Gear Tarp

Good Morning

Good weather here too,Tom.today is my day off,I intend to spend it working up some 17Rem loads,so I'll be ready when the new barrel gets here.

Good morning to you and VH,I hope VH is feeling "pert as a rutting buck" [ remember the outlaw josey wales"My all time favorite movie
biggrin.gif
] and I'm glad you are well too.

I'm taking the Wife out to "DATE NIGHT" in a few hours....

PS, It's 4:51 PM in Idaho, Do you think Krusty is up ? If so, Good morning Krusty
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Maineiac the Orig. thanx for the Good morning !!!

I personally like the good morning threads. It's nice to hear what everyone's up to,...especially since I don't have a life
biggrin.gif
Doug

Hah!! Doug,with 4 beuatiful babies like that at home,you got plenty of life,maybe too much sometimes
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hello Doug, How is everything going in the keystone state? Other than working all the time. Everything here is good. The weather is nice mid 70's last few days and low 60's past few nights.

I will be in the Keystone state in Oct. seeing the wifes family. We should look at trying to get a hunt going you, CW and myself, and anyone else local that you can thik of.

That sounds like a great idea Mainiac. Maybe we could convince Seldomever to venture north of the mason dixion for a weekend.
wink.gif

Doug

Name the weekend,I can probably make it if I'm not working.What's the cost of a temporary small game license in Penn. ?

MTO... silly man... I wasn't really going hunting, I was going hottubbing... But I thought if I would mention that I was, this post would be appropriate under Varmint
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Third week in October is excellant for me! I'm ready!

Sincerely
Feathered Butt
cool.gif

With you practiceing howling will in the hottub. I think that shoud be fine. What are they going to do ban us for being polite to each other. God forbid that we be civilized to each other. What a concept. Respect.

hehehe... I really appreciate the good morning's also! You know, you are right, how else can a person be so relaxed to put in long hours of howling to practice his or her expertise none other than setting in a hot tub
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

I think I'd better get busy on writing that second book on "How To Howl While tubbing With Wilee Coyote"

What ya think
elkgrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-18-2003 20:46: Message edited by: Crow Woman ]</font>

feathered butt ? dang,sounds kinda exciting and kinky,reminds me of that movie the corsican brothers...

one of my favorite movies was the big red one,favorite scene in the movie was when everyone was sitting around talking about what they'd like to do.This one guy wants to stick his woman's butt out the window until it freezes,so he can thaw it out...
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

no no no SE... saddle those hormones
biggrin.gif

I was told by someone to get my feathered butt back over here and the more I laughed over that, the more I kinda like the name
wink.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back