Good Morning

I just want ta wish all of you a good morning. Also have a good weekend, although I am quite jealous. I have to work this weekend.

Sheri, GOOD MORNING to ya.

Good morning Dick I hope your are felling better every day. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Good morning Ronnie, I hope that your birthday went well and you got every thing that you wished for. I hope that you are felling better.

And a good morning to ole Sly. Sorry that I have not gotten ahold of you. If youd stay home more often then. What am I saying have fun go huntin we'll talk later.

G-O-O-D M-O-R-N-I-N-G Maineiac
smile.gif

Although you have to work, I hope it flys by quickly and unstressful! I will be spending the day at a party for my nephew. Only downfall is I will have to see the evil dark entity... my sister
eek.gif

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Seldom... so soooo happy to see you doing well, now keep it that way or else Doug already has plans to eat your steak
biggrin.gif

Doug, could you do me an itsy bitsy favor and send me via email your snail mail addy. I was having a blonde moment and threw the envelope away thinking I had the address on the check and then depositing the check and forgetting to write the address down beforehand
rolleyes.gif
Hope you find your day sunshining and relaxing!

ahhh... Varmit Hunter, I too hope you had a great birthday and that your wishes came true! I'm still sending
wink.gif
It is wonderful to see you posting!

Now, Slydog, hot dog, bad dog... whatever
biggrin.gif
Behave yourself today as I won't be able to babysit.

Hellllloooooooo Mooooosssiiiiieeee Gooooosssiiiieeee... where the heck have you been hiding yourself??!!??
tongue.gif

Ahhh... so many men, so little time

Crow Woman
cool.gif

And I will say good morning to all of you on this bright and cheery morning..I have the birds making noise outside, and the crickets I am raising chirping happily by my side...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Elkchsr... Good Morning back at ya
wink.gif

Crickets... I remember, they were a favorite bate for my dad when he went trout fishing in the small streams around here
cool.gif

Crow Woman

That's what these little buggers will be used for, but I will stock pile them this summer by freezing them and bringing them out just some time after I can't catch hoppers any more. The fish are still wanting chunks of meat and I will be their to help oblige...LOL...
biggrin.gif

Well thanks, I don't think it is a bad thing to make sure that I am feeding the fish only the best tasting crickets and not short changing them with some bland fair...LOL...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

This gets any steamier, and we will have to put you in the Adult section..LOL..
Bugs arn't all that bad Crow Woman!!!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

adult section??!!?? I was just ever so nicely answering his statement
wink.gif

I like looking at bugs up close and seeing how they are put together and their colors... but to eat... eeewwwwwwww
eek.gif

No thank you... I'd much rather eat a doggie biscuit
biggrin.gif

BTW... Good Morning
smile.gif

What's wrong with dog bisquets.

Do you know how many bugs I ate while in basic survival school? Some of them even taste good, once you get past the damn thing clawing at the inside of your mouth as you are chewing. Almost forgot about the crunching, that part never bother me anyway.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HuntND90
Back