Yeti GOBOX Collection

Good morning even to you West Coasters

Thanks Bro,
Hope you are doing well, Doug called and woke Tam up so the fight is on cause I asked him to call,,,,LOL I guess I should have said on my cell
biggrin.gif
I seem to be in the dog house a lot lately
fight.gif
oWell all she can do is kill me and at this point I could use the rest
biggrin.gif

sly

G-O-O-D M-O-R-N-I-N-G E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E
cool.gif

Another hot one today. Enjoy
wink.gif

Healing Hugs to SE, Varmint Hunter and Coldnosed
wink.gif
and whoever else needs them!

Morning CW, I will see what I can do about sending down some cooler weather, but only if you send that hot weather any where but here. It will be in the low 70's today last night was low 50's. That be good sleepin weather.

With permission of course the 1st annual East of the Big Muddy Moosie's Misfits coyote hunt might be shall we say "farm style"
wink.gif

GOOD MORNING TO ALL!!!!!!!!!
You guys and everyone else is in our thoughts and prayers.
Sly, I call the basement the dog house (that were the call making shop, reloading, and gym is bunched together). I beg her to get mad and send me to the dog house. She says noway cuz she knows I will like it. LOL!!!!!

SONG DOG

Looks as if I'll have to change my address again,,,LOL Anymore I just hold on for the ride and hope the landing is smooth...

Ya'll have a great day and avoid the full moon.................and don't say what you mean say what people will be receptive to hearing
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

sly

Woo hoo... permission accepted of course by all means
wink.gif

pssst... MTO... think we can get one of those ole big boys for Doug to salavate over
biggrin.gif

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back