GOOD LUCK...

Moosie

Grand poopa
ELK TURD !!!

He's heading out today and going bow hunting for elk.. My backpack is ready to pack out the elk,,,, Give me a call bro !!! And good luck !!!!!!!

Here you put down the Kansas boys, and at least he posted himself. What's up with I-b-da-ho guys, or is he from Poke-A-Fellow? ;) Good luck, Elk Turd - or does he even read this forum? ;)

What Forum???? :D

Hey thanks!!!!

I am not holding out for the first 7X7 I see, but the first elk without milk dripping out of his mouth!! Well on second thought, milk is good!!!! ;)

Hopefully have some good stories monday!

HAHA.. YAH, funny how the BOSS likes to work at work, I had to break up a meeting to tell him you posted Cali ;)

GOOD luck on the hunting... For heavins SAKE you need it :eek: :eek:

I know, one day I will be one with nature like the great Moosie! (I was looking for a "kiss a$$" face, but there are none) :rolleyes:

Thanks for the luck, and yes I do need it!

LMAO! It is a wonder you guys still have jobs with being on HuntTalk so much during the day :rolleyes:

Kinda cool when I'm at work and boss is Kissing "MY" ass... MAN, I love this Jantorial job....

(PLUSS... the nekkid pics of him and 2 chicks which his wife doesn't know about.... that helps too ;))

Good Luck!!!
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> It is a wonder you guys still have jobs with being on HuntTalk so much during the day <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
If it wasn't for this site, I'd probably be done with my degree by now!!!;)

Yea u got it hard guys
I gotta go on line at work try to chat and control a friggin railroad at the same time, one loco engineer got an instruction to proceed from Otira to Boise Duhhh Umm sorry driver I'll say again
:rolleyes:

Back