Good duck day

Ringneck 12

Yesterday, the fog was heavy and it pushed the ceiling down low and the ducks were down too. It was great and I haven't had a day like that in a few years. I have been working my new lab pup this year. She is 11 months old and she did great. We recovered all the ducks that were shot. I made some good shots and missed some easy ones typical day hunting but it was great.

Sounds like a great day there Ringneck 12 and welcome to the site. Let's see some pics if ya got them and we might even have a boyfriend for that lab of yours. He's a retrieving machine and quite the stud of a lab named Axl owned by MT Miller. Have a snoop around the site and i'm sure you'll run across him.;) :D

Ridge runner I cant figure out how to put a picture on this board haven't used them much. If you have any advise please let me know. I'm not a breeder I love to hunt so the pup is fixed but she is a good one. she loves people and loves to hunt ducks and upland. She hunted and retrieved pheasant,quail,chukar, huns, and ducks her first year. Now we go back to hand signal training and review the basics again.

Ringneck 12 .. I know what you mean about your Lab IMO I think they are about the best all around dog to have. I sure miss my Yellow Lab and will probably get another once we settle down a bit. As for posting pics have a read of this that Mojave posted and give it a try. Good luck:D

<TABLE class=tborder id=post176742 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Mojave
user_online.gif
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_176742", true); </SCRIPT>

Administrator

</TD><TD width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Jun 2002

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- message -->We get this so often I have a file on my computer I cut and paste. So here's how it goes. First the picture needs to be somewhere on the internet.

1. right click (right hand button on mouse) on a pic. Use the hunttalk logo above to practice.

2. At the bottom of the menu which pops up, click properties.

3. Select the entire line which pops up next to 'address URL' in the logo above it looks like this.

http://www.hunttalk.com/forums/imag...untalk_logo.gif

then press the buttons ctrl and C at the same time copying the line.

4. On the 'go advanced' page hit the small yellow icon with the mountain on it found below the size and color options

5. A small page will pop up.

6. Hit the ctrl and V buttons at the same time, pasting the line.

7. Hit the OK button

Taa daa

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sounds like fun! I was hoping to get up to the Rupert area for a few late ducks, but Kansas and honey-do's got in the way. Maybe next year

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back