Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Good day Hunting

Wapiti Slayer

Me and my freind went out last Saturday after some Ducks and ended up with a little more. We got Ducks, a Goose, Chuckars, Quail and Pheasant. Not to bad for not having a dog or boat. We almost added some Huns to the mix but they ran onto some private property.

Craig2.jpg

35658ad9.jpg

Scott.jpg

Tailgate2.jpg

Tailgate4.jpg

What, no fish? Come on!

Seriously, what a day you had. Did you actually find some pheasants on public land?

Dude...So not fair. You've had my ultimate dream day as far as bird hunting in Idaho goes. Hell, I'd be happy to have a day with just one of each of the species you got. Congrats on a hell of an outing.

smalls said:
That's a great bag. I especially like the wigeon.

There were a ton of Wigeon, Green Heads and Pintails but the Pinnys and wig just seemed to hang out to far in the middle for us that day. We are hitting it again this weekend so we'll see if we can top that. I doubt it though, that's the best day I've ever had!!! My first shot, I shot the Hen, Drake Wigeon and Mallard drake. First time I ever hit a triple on Ducks. Once in a great while them dream days do happen! Ya just gotta keep on hunting and hoping!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back