Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Gonna be a tough late season

I encountered 5' snow drifts and snowed in cattail swamps while trying to chase pheasants yesterday. We got one but that was tough. Maybe on more hunt this year but it'll be a drive to somewhere less snowy.

I don’t bounce like I use to. Now when I fall chukar hunting something seems to get busted. 55 years chasing the damn things, maybe I’m finally getting it figured out. We head south to Arizona, Mexico, New Mexico and finish in West Texas. Quail will still be open in Arizona, no snow and its been warm. I’m excited.

Finally melted off in my spots here, right after I've made plans to hunt in my lesser explored warmer spots away from home...oh well...

I don’t bounce like I use to. Now when I fall chukar hunting something seems to get busted. 55 years chasing the damn things, maybe I’m finally getting it figured out. We head south to Arizona, Mexico, New Mexico and finish in West Texas. Quail will still be open in Arizona, no snow and its been warm. I’m excited.
Now that’s a trip, mearns this year were unreal if you’re headed to that part of AZ

Now that’s a trip, mearns this year were unreal if you’re headed to that part of AZ
No idea where to go, haven't studied up on it. Because we're big kids now we can go wherever we want. I'll study up on it and see if I can find any.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back