Golden pond pictures

Delw

I grabbed a few off the video camera.... I did have the one kid jumping into the boat but didnt get the full effect cause I was zoomed on the boat.... you can see them just jumping onto it....

pond1.jpg

pond2.jpg

pond3.jpg

pond4.jpg

pond5.jpg

Delw

Delw, are those your three kids yours, the ones on the bank fishing??? How many did they catch, and what kind fish do you find in
Golden Pond??? Great Pic's, thanks alot for sharing. BTW I love your hats (hehee).

Dennis

The big girl and the baby(toddler) is mine... My son was playing on the trampoline... the other kids are grand kids of azhunter and kids of 2fastnaz...

most of the kids caught a few bluegill and some bass...

Potatowhisper said there is catfish, bluegill, Bass, Tilapia?

we all had alot of fun

Delw

I caught a ~3 lb. channel cat before all the late arrivals. 2fastnaz took a pic, but supposedly his memory card is bad. I think he probably just forgot to load it in the camera (J/K, JD).

No, it's real, I swear it! It was 3 pounds! Err, 5 pounds! I mean- no! It was 10 pounds! At least! Maybe 25! It was a channel! I mean a flathead! I mean blue! Yeah, a blue cat! It had a G&F tag from Mississippi! No, I mean it was a Wels cat! From Europe! And it weighed 450 pounds! I mean no, it was a sturgeon! From Africa! And it weighed 1500 pounds! And it had a homing beacon! And a spaceship! And it probed me and took me to Pluto (it's not really a planet)! And it had horns! And three eyes! And teeth! Poisonous fangs! And it had arms and legs! And it talked to me! It said, "Hey, Jesse. You the man! Nobody ever caught me before! Thanks for the anchovy and stink bait!" And it was happily married for 46 years! To Ron Casner's record bass! And it told me to kill people and eat them! Yeah! It said people taste better than catfish! Even better than crappie and walleye! Because it said it eats people all the time! And it told me it would grant me 3 wishes if I let it go! And I let it go! I think my wishes probably will come true by Tuesday!

But seriously, ask JD and Steve and P-dub if you don't believe me...

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 05-25-2002 19:44: Message edited by: Fat Bassturd ]</font>

Great pics and you guy's sound like you have way to much fun all of the time...
FB...Take a breath quick... :D :D :D

What do you mean, Pluto's not a planet? Are you one who thinks it is merely a large example of the Kubiek ice comets? Heretic!

FB us absotutley telling the truth. It was amazing...too bad 2fast forgot to load his camera.

Will, do it agian real soon. Potato season will be done in a couple weeks, and we'll have everyone over again. I'm glad all had fun. that's why it's there. Stay tuned for more details! Thanks for the pics Del!

Man I wish I'd got a picture of THAT fish.
Good job with the pics Del thanks, don't guess I'll ever live that down.

Scott thanks again for the spuds they are fantastic.

Jessica wanted to know why the "club" (her words) didn't meet on sunday. She was heart broke she thought it was our new sunday pass time.

See, now you did it! I'm the bad guy! Sheesh...tell her that we'll do it again in a few weeks. Also, next time tell the kids to bring their swim suits...

Glad you like the spuds!

We'll all get together again! Don't worry! :D

Delw,
Good pictures, I see you got my wifes good side
in the first picture.
Looking forward to the next outing.
Potatoe Man,
Thanks for the spuds, they were great. All gone already.
Looking for them in the stores now. They are all I will buy when available.
Hope more can attend the next meeting.
take care all.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back