Going to WA in May

Mntman

I'll be in the Pullman area around May 7th for my sister's graduation from Vet school.
I'll be there for about a week if any of you are in the area let me know. I am going to try and sneek away for some fishing or something while there.
Hope to meet someone from this board as I dont travel much any more.
Later,
Allen

Darn Mntman you are coming a little too late in the year, I will be moving to arizona in Jan/Feb. I am sure that someone over there can help you out with the fishin

Mntman, turkey season is still going on then also. till may 15th.

Cameron, why you movin to arizona.
Now we can apply for arizona elk tags and you can be our guide, show us where the big ones are. LOL

Cameron,
Make sure you say hello to Delw and funter and others when you get down there.
I'll be coming back to AZ more times in the future to visit my folks in Goodyear and my friend funter in Peoria.
forgot to mention Delw & others I know and like.
Good luck in AZ and attend the G&F meeting to meet a lot of interesting people.
Later,
Allen

Ya You know what happens when you date a girl that is from another state........... she eventualy wants to move back home and the rest is history..lol... Well Her mom and dad are not doing too well and I told her that since Kevin and I had gotton drawn for deer and elk tags that I was going to wait to move down after the hunting season. So I have got some serious hunting to do in the next 3 months.

Kirk, are you going to be over at the Umtamun this weekend? We are going to be on the south west side of Bass' property, Dipping vat area. If you make it over look for Kevins black F150 or my blue Ranger. His dads red Dodge will be in front of his pull trailer. We will be there friday afternoon or early evening.

Ya if I could get so luck as to draw elk tags in Az. i would be feeling pretty good. I guess I need to start throwing arrows though.

Cameron,
You know that you have to get drawn for archery elk in AZ don't you?
You can hunt Bucks over the counter still, if they haven't screwed that up yet!
Best of luck to you!
What area in AZ will you be hanging your hat?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back