Going To Kill Something,,,,,,

Hunterman

,,,,,Today...I got up this morning to take Lady Nutcracker to work,,,and on the way back home I said to myself :rolleyes: Self,,,how about going out to the range today and killing some targets :D And Self said in responce,,,Damn fine idea hump So instead of mowing the lawns, and cleanning the inside of the house like Lady Nutcracker told me to have done today,,,Quick Draw and I are going to go do some blasting :D Maybe I could gat Orca Lover to do the vacuming for me :rolleyes: be fore she goes to school hump

Hunterman(Tony)

You are going to have to do something about all of that talking to yourself you do. :D

Sounds like more fun than I'm going to have today.

Mo I've been thellin ghim that for years, he's just to busy talking ot himself to listen...LOL :D
But going to the range was fun today, I only shot about 8 rounds out of my .30-.30, but I did get to shoot my dad's .30-06 hump :D and his .240 hump :D a little bit. It was great.

It has been awhile since I shot my .30-.30 and I have still zeroed the way I want to be. I'm impresesd. :D :D
Quick Draw

PS We got some pics today too.

Now that is a funny post...
Thanks Tony....
Did you ever get Orca to do your house work? :eek: :p

Yep we shot up some good ammo....Damn good time on the range hump :D

Yes Russ,, Orca Lover did the house work, but I still had to mow the lawn when we got back....

Hunterman(Tony)

No problem in talking to yourself, it's when you start answering yourself and seeing the helicopters following you is when you better start listening to what your saying;) :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back