Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Going Out..

Tara

In the morning to go get my Elk (hopefully)!! We didn't have much luck on the deer hunt, but maybe we will have better luck this time??
confused.gif
Maybe the sweatshirt I got from Moosie will bring some luck! Moosie did you put any luck in the pocket of the sweatshirt for me, because I just might need it! Anyway, wish me luck and hopefully I will have lots of pics and a good story to tell everyone!! Gotta go to bed so I can get up early!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Tara

SHOW'EM-HOW TARA
elkgrin.gif
elkgrin.gif

eagerly awaiting those pics & a story
cool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-01-2003 10:45: Message edited by: RANDALL K ]</font>

Man what a day.
Got Tara into elk unfortunatly they all had antlers
rolleyes.gif
go figure, have a bull permit and all you see are cows, get a cow permit and all you see are bulls.
After the blisters on her feet heal up we will give it another go
hump.gif
hump.gif

Going out again in the morning, got my blisters all doctored up and I am ready to go!!!
elkgrin.gif
hump.gif
Hopefully we will see some cows to shoot this time instead of spikes!! Give me some luck everyone!!! I will let you know how it goes on Wednsday.

Tara
elkgrin.gif

Well, we walked, and walked, and walked some more and seen NO Elk anywhere!!!
frown.gif
I had an awesome time with Michael anyway! We had lots of fun just being out together. We were walking up hill in some timber and I just had to stop for a minute, and I leaned up against a tree, and I felt myself moving down hill!! Well the tree I was leaning on decided it didn't want to stand anymore and fell over, almost taking me with it!
eek.gif
I just started to laugh and about peed my pants because I thought it was so funny that I had tipped the tree over. Michael looked at me like I was crazy, and maybe I am but who would want to admit that!!!
biggrin.gif

We had an awesome time even though there was nothing to shoot and we also got some pretty cool pics of the place we were hunting. As soon as I get them developed we will post them. I hope everyone is having a good hunting year!

Tara

We are going to try to get out again, but don't know for sure. Hopefully soon before it starts getting colder than it already is!!

Tara

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back