GoHunt Customer Service

WBouldin

Just wanted to say big ups to these guys. Ordered a bino harness on Tuesday and it showed up Thursday - just in time for a scouting trip today/tomorrow. Only problem, they sent the wrong one. Too small and wrong color. I get on chat support Thursday at closing time and tell them what happened and that I needed it for a scouting trip this weekend. They overnight the correct one no questions asked and I’m off to scout with a new harness today. Ordered a lot from them and never had an issue until now. Top quality customer service coupled with great products will have me buying exclusively from them. Thanks GoHunt!

I've only ordered a few things from them and have had to return/exchange a few and have only had good experiences. Their gear shop is solid as well and seems like they stock it with things they believe in.

They have been excellent to deal with in my experience, even when the fault was mine.

I haven't ordered anything from them in a while, but they used to put hand written thank you notes in the box with my orders. It's not much, but I always thought it was a nice touch, especially when they specifically mentioned about the product I had ordered. Not sure if they still do that.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back