Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Girls Slumber Parties

Nemont

My daughter turned 11 on Friday. So of course that meant an all night slumber party.

P6090038.jpg

It is hard to be the only boy.
P6090041.jpg

BBQ
P6090050.jpg

Games

P6090060.jpg

They opened presents ate cake etc. The at about 10:30 pm. decide to start a movie. Well I assume they are just watching one but turns out they all stay up and watch three movies and don't fall asleep until 4:00 a.m. My wife, the saint, stays up with them and I have been snoozing since 11:00 p.m.

here is the carnage from the all night movie-a-thon. Looks like Jones town the day after.
P6100080.jpg

P6100082.jpg

Well finally got everyone delivered home and was working in the front yard and dinking around with some chores. Kept wondering where my wife and son were as they hadn't called me for lunch or anything. Looked all over the house and finally found them crashed in the hammock in the back yard, neither moved until about 4:30.
P6100092.jpg

P6100091.jpg

Nemont

Looks like your boy was right in the middle of that... :D:D:D

So you had fun I see.... but couldn't keep up with the girls night out...

Getting to be a wuss in your old age??? :D:D:D

Looks like Jones town the day after
LMAO Nemont!

I know what you mean...my oldest daughter turned 11 last month (May 1) and we had the whole sleepover posse going as well...man those kids can yack it up. Had the end of season fastpitch (her team I coach) party last weekend- more hormones in that backyard then you could shake a stick at.
My nephew was over (also eleven) but being outnumbered about 15:1 he didn't last too long :D

WH's OutdoorsChick said:
There is only five little girls....how hard can that be.... Slumber parties are the best.....looks like a good time....

WHODC,

There are only 5 in the first pic but 5 more showed up as softball games ended, swim team practice got over etc. So it ended up at a total of 10.

Nemont

Hey Nemont...my youngest daughter's slumber parties ususally reached it's noise peak about 2-3 a.m. By then we were pretty well numbed from lack of sleep. Of course even then you jump every time you think you hear a door opening.

Man - I can relate to this, having raised 4 girls (3 of my own including a set of twins, and a step-daughter.) The only thing that got to me was all the high-pitched squealing! I could not STAND that! :eek: It was like fingernails on the blackboard.

Enjoy those treasured moments.. they do grow up fast..Nemont she might be getting married :eek: in ten years... man it goes fast my little baby [Taylor] is getting married next year :confused:

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back