Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Gee, thanks....

lilbiggun

DS (you prick :D ) and a few of my friends around here are forcing me to go sheep hunting this year. 2 of my buddies took rams this week and I was hoping the bug wouldnt bite this year because of my bad knees. Somehow I was drawn to the local store and a sheep tag mysteriously appeared in my hand. Anyways I head out in the AM.

So I guess that means I drink alone when I fly in there next Thursday ;)
...good luck and make it count!
DS

Actually my hunt is only gonna be a day or maybe 2. I'm going where my buddy shot his and from the time he left his house till the time he got home was about 10hrs. That was yesterday. He said there were about 3-4 more legal rams up there. I consider it more of a scouting trip.

I figure, what the hell, I dont have anything to lose. I might even be able to see a blackie since the gutpile is somewhere up there. Knowing my luck though I'll stumble upon it and a brownie will be waiting for me.

I seen 3 rams. One definitly wasnt legal but the other 2 were iffy. I got about 700yards or so away and still gonna verify a full curl (I left my spoting scope on the hood of my truck, smart huh). My knees starting acting up and I knew there was no way I could have carried a ram out by myself. Oh well I think I'm gonna try it again on tues or wed. I already told my buddy to call in sick cuz, hes going along.

Man it was hot out there. mid 60's and not a cloud in the sky. I sucked down almost a gallon of water before I even started up the hill.

60 thats the average temperature during deer season here.shoot if it wasnt for the mosquitos i would hunt in shorts. anyway good luck hope you get one

Well.....I leave in 3 more days......and with any luck.......I want be as kind as you by leaving mine there to live another day ;)
DS

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back