Gear Room - Let’s see yours

You should finish trimming that door. mtmuley

Thanks for pointing that out. I hadn’t noticed that 🙄. The entire baseboard trim needs redone because I did not account for the door trim when I installed the door but have not wanted to evacuate the rooms contents to deal with it since.

Doesn’t sound like anyone has any better solutions so I think ima give the grid panels a try.

Anyone have a great, organized gear room? We’ve been using a shelving unit and hanging packs on wall hooks I installed but I’ve seen a couple ideas that I think may work better. Ours looks nice 10% of the time when it’s all put away but the bins are jammed full so when I need something it all explodes and then isn’t usually put away until after hunting season. This is the best idea I’ve found so far, I’m strongly considering with the grid panels and like the idea of storing down bag hanging to maintain loft.
Looks like an REI display.

This seems like another good idea and looks cleaner. Perhaps a blend of cabinets, grid wall and shelves is what we will do. We put some cabinets in our laundry room and they cost a lot more than I expected so not sure the cost benefit is there for a gear storage room but plan to look into it.

I throw it all in totes and toss them in the crawl space. you guys have whole rooms dedicated to this? I think I'm doing this whole hunting thing wrong.

Its not a truck its my RIG.

My shit is still strewn about after washing & drying things and hanging things to dry from the moose hunt... So currently, my gear room is my entire living room...

Back